So, last Wednesday we had visitors in the shape of Julie-Ann and her two adorable kids Craig and Louise.
Naturally, Nathaniel was very excited about the whole thing and proceeded to be extremely hyper and sociable s in his delightfully sweet way (I find it delightful at least, I am sure everyone else would much rather just sit down in peace). He really does love other people, and wants to be friends and share his toys and food and run around and show them all of his things, which is adorable but I am sure to others it gets a bit wearisome, I could be wrong - he is much more intense in concentrated doses ie: only one or two other children around. Craig is much more chilled out and seemed a smidge daunted by Nates antics at times, he did come out of his shell later on though and they had a wee run about, chasing each other while Nate screeched loudly and proclaimed everything as ‘funny’. I did try and get a picture of the two of them together but when I said ‘sit beside Craig’ he proceeded to sit on his legs and was promptly shoved off…
Action shot
I enjoy having time when it is just one other kid around, be it here or visiting them or anywhere. It gives them better opportunity to get to know each other. Nate, as I keep mentioning, is sociable to a fault and does’t quite know when to calm down at times whilst in the presence of people he is not always around. A big condensed dose of Nate must be like a shot of Tequila… it is good fun but by god is it a bit much after a while. But he is adorable and full of smiles and happiness.
Anyway, he likes to shake hands and say ‘how do you do’ and pat people on the head in greeting
Louise was the picture of baby beauty in the little dress I bought her and her band up to fashion hair do. I have never seen such a stunning little girl, a definite contrast to the awful child I seen yesterday whose ears were pierced and home to two massive, chunky gold hoops that were clearly her Mothers own. All smiles and happiness and an absolute joy to be around. Nathaniel kept tickling her feet :D I hope Julie-Ann doesn't mind me posting pictures of her little ones, everyone must let me know if they'd rather I didn't.
Nathaniel has also decided to add a ‘y’ to all of his friends names. ‘Craigy’ ‘Sammy’ ‘Mikey’. I think his decision to do this this stems from both his obsession with Pixar film Wall-e and his friend Rory having the same sound (almost the same word actually, with his childlike pronunciations). Needless to say it is cute as hell.
We will be going to the church hall for tea and cake on Thursday, as always. There will be another few of his friends there, which is also lovely as they are for the most part starting to play very well together. Of course, Mandy, Julie-Ann, Mags and Rebecca (the Mums) are all fantastic and I owe a lot of my remaining sanity to them as having met them when I first had Nate was brilliant; I had people to visit, people to socialise with and talk to about baby things, I consider them true friends (d’awwww)
I best be off..
Still catching up with the old blog, from my next post everything will be shiny and new.



No comments:
Post a Comment