Sunday, 13 February 2011

Hello...

Hello,
My name, as stated in the 'about me' is Hayleigh. I am a 24 year old mother of one, that one being a 22 month old little boy called Nathaniel. He is my life and, along with my equally awesome husband Chris, he dominates most of my thoughts and plans and makes me happier than most things ( and I include Lord of the Rings and PS3 in this imaginary poll). I have been contemplating starting some sort of blog for some time now, I always intended to write a diary once Nathaniel was born but after a day or so of enthusiastic scribbling I'd put it to one side and forget about it - this says a lot about me, I am fickle, forgetful and changeable but I am determined to make this work for me, if only as a way to remind me what I have been through and experienced during my sons early years (I mentioned my terrible memory, right?).
So here it is, all shiny and brand new and excruciatingly amateur but I hope, in time, to improve and to figure out exactly what my direction will be; as it stands I intent to write mostly about Nate related things, my thoughts and feelings on my experiences in Motherhood, the hilarity and the woe and everything in-between. Or at least I imagine I will.
This is Nathaniel
Observe him in all his toddler glory - looking rather dapper, too might I add.
You can see a small section of my DVD collection here, this photo shows a few of the things I love most in the world… My son, movies and lets not forget LEGO!
This is me, doing a duckface and sporting my new specs - which I do need to see, I am not some sort of pretentious hipster with no bloody lenses in my unnecessarily massive glasses!
I had/have a tumblr blog, so my next few posts shall be copied from there to bulk this place out a bit. Nathaniel is at his grandma and grandpas until Monday.
Untill then, live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment